Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

New Pepsi White from Japan

Another reason to get excited!!! ^______^ 
I'm sure you can guess why just by looking at the post title. hehe ^^

First of all, the weather was not so bad this morning. It was snowing a lot, but luckily the wind was not strong, so it wasn't that cold... wait. I mean, compared to when it's windy. =P

The thing we can always be sure of is that the scenery is sooooo extremely pretty! I will never get bored of the scenery although from time to time I wish the winter will end soon haha =P, because having the city covered by snow around 5 months is just too long especially if we talk about the slippery road and having your face freezing everytime you are outside.

Some pictures taken that day:



Feel like shaking the trees and making all the snow drops!



Hokkaido University main road. Pretty all year round :)





Always call this sight 'ice cream' ^___^
All white and cold, but pretty, so it's fine. :) The best moment is just after heavy snowfall. The fresh snow is so fluffy and powdery! That's why Hokkaido is famous as the powder heaven. This article from totaltravel Yahoo!7 mentioned that the snow flakes just keep on falling on Hokkaido, and Niseko, Japan's premiere ski resort is "one of the most snowed-on resorts on earth."

And what else can be better to light up the market in this snowy season?

pepsi white from japan

Japan's New Pepsi White, of course! ^^


Pepsi White from Japan

Pepsi White has 雪みかん flavor (the direct translation is "snow orange") written on the label. This cola with refreshing mandarin orange flavor and snow-colored liquid was officially launced in December 11, 2012. I spotted it on December 12, 2012, which means I'm quite early I guess? ^^

According to the official website of SUNTORY, Japan's pepsi distributor, six designs of snowmen are used for the label design. The package itself was meant to express the joy of winter. I was not sure how many designs they have earlier, so I checked them one-by-one at the store, hehe ^^ I bought 7 in the end (...), because I bought 6 with 6 different designs for souvenirs, and 1 for me to try. :)

I found the smell of orange is more obvious than the taste, though. I still think the pepsi salty watermelon is the best and the most unique. I bought really a lot during summer. not for me to drink, of course, because I'm not a fan of carbonated drinks for drinking purpose, hehe. I will have to give them away soon as the expiry date is getting closer. Too bad they are not in the market anymore...

Pepsi White and Pepsi Salty Watermelon from Japan
Pepsi White and Pepsi Salty Watermelon from Japan
If you are also interested to see other limited edition drinks,
don't forget to check my posts about:

1. Japan's Pepsi Franky Cola which is another latest special edition Pepsi based on famous Japanese shounen manga series, One Piece (ワンピース)
2. Japan's summer edition Pepsi Black Lemon with all-black Pepsi logo, a bit of lemon flavor and 50% less sugar content
3. Japan's summer edition Pepsi Salty Watermelon, my favourite among all ^__^, released last year to celebrate the enjoyment of summer.
5. Coke Zero 007 Skyfall Special Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment